Whenever a great opportunity presents itself, usually a bazillion things will try to get in the way of you being able to reach great heights.
That's when you kick those things back to where they came from, and set your priorities straight.
So of course throughout the beginning of this journey I have felt like I am getting ill. In reality I just need to get my body working properly again. I need to make sure my nutrition is spot on, and my strength is being BUILT rather than weakened. Let's hope I'm not getting sick.
I will now be posting to the public my "before" photos. Taken today. 59 Days Until Our Wedding.
I have a long way I want to go until I reach my goals but most importantly I hope to achieve greater confidence in my skin. I want to prove to myself that I can change my body to the image of myself that I aspire to be. I want to reach a personal best, and then I want to build on that.
I am really excited about the potential progress I could make in 59 Days. But I'm really going to have to push.
Here's how my calories and workouts have been going so far.
Monday: Workout Completed, 1300 Calories consumed.
Tuesday: Rest Day, TOO MANY CALORIES (unknown) consumed.
Wednesday: Workout Completed, again too many unknown calories consumed.
Thursday: Workout Completed, Probably about 1800 Calories. Which again, is too many.
I made excuses because I was feeling weak and sick. But with a better nutritional conscience and smarter training, I know I can get through these obstacles.
I look forward to sharing with you my diet daily from this point forward. :) I hope from analyzing my diet you will be able to be encouraged and perhaps get some ideas from it.
Peace,
Holly





No comments:
Post a Comment