Thursday, June 28, 2012

Progress Day 3: Holly

Wednesday!!!

Wednesday was definitely a success for me! Not only did I do my 20 minute HIIT, but I also went for an awesome jog! 1.96 miles in 22 minutes... in 103 degree weather! Yeehaw! I did get away with a bit of a tan :) I also did weight training with Austin in the evening. We had a really fun time training our legs!
As for nutrition I'm really working on keeping control. With all of this intense working out, and training my clients I can certainly work up a fierce hunger!

Breakfast
Oats, Casein Protein, Walnuts 390 Calories total

Snack
Granola Bar 140 Calories

Lunch
Steamed Veggie Whole Grain Wrap--
Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortilla 150 cals
Steamfresh Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar snap peas, Water Chestnuts- 140 Calories
Cheddar Shredded Cheese 110 Calories
Light Raspberry Vinegarette 50 Calories
Total 450 Calories

Snack
Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich with Ezekiel Toast
Calories 280

Dinner

Raw Broccoli and Cucumber
Light Raspberry Vinegarette
Rocky Road Protein shake with oats
Calories 257

Total Calories taken in was 1517

again today with all of this working out I can tell I might work up a LOT of hunger. But it's all about control! Spreading out those meals and workouts, and drinking LOTS of water! I'm gonna go get a HUGE glass of water right now :) Have a great day everybody! It's almost HIIT go time for me! Going to foam roll my legs a bit first though. My hamstrings are super tight from last night! Success!

-Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment