Monday, June 18, 2012

Holly's Measurements

So I haven't tracked my measurements in a long time! I am very excited to begin this journey of keeping a close eye on how my body changes!
This week I will be training mainly with HIIT. Last week I tried to train with both HIIT and heavy lifting daily, and I wore myself out. TRAIN SAFELY! Know your limits! Sometimes I can be a little too ambitious :P
So I will be doing a modified version of the program Insanity. 4 Days of HIIT, I swapped out one day of the program to do legs and moderate cardio at the gym and another day to do arms and moderate cardio at the gym just to be sure that I keep my strength and tone while I am in this fat burning stage. That makes 6 days of training and 1 day of active rest.
I've broken up my calorie intake as follows: M- 1300, T-1300, W-1600, Th- 1300, F-1300, Sat-1600, Sun- 1300. It also may be important to mention that I follow a vegetarian diet.
Here are my starting measurements:
Neck: 11.25 In
Chest: 29.5 In
Right Bicep: 10.5 In
Left Bicep: 10.5 In
Waist: 27.25 In
Hips 35 In
Right Thigh: 19.5 In
Left Thigh: 19.5 In
Right Calf: 13 In
Left Calf: 13 In
Weight: 110 Lbs
--My primary goals for the next few weeks are to decrease my measurements in my hips, waist and thighs, lowering my bodyfat percentage.
I will check in again soon! I am so excited to be closely monitoring my own personal goals because I am SO proud of the great accomplishments my clients have made! My clients inspire me so much! Keep Pushing Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment