Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Progress Day 1: Austin

So day one is over and I'm well into day two. Overall day one was a big success. I started the day early with a great back workout with my beautiful fiancée Holly. By the way, we are following the same workout schedule. Afterwards Holly made me a wonderful breakfast.

Four scrambled eggs with pinch of shredded Mexican Blend cheese.
One package of multi-grain oatmeal with dried cherries.
A macadamia nut k-cup coffee

Awesome! Thanks Hon!

I work full-time at a desk job so unfortunately my weekdays are very inactive. For a snack I had a vegan granola bar from Target and lunch was two cups of spaghetti with turkey meat sauce. I wanted plenty of energy for my cardio that evening! 


After work I did 30 minutes of cardio and then ran one of my dogs.

My mother made me an excellent dinner. I'll have to take a picture next time! It was delicious. It was salmon made into a patty with an egg cooked in the center on a piece of toast with some sliced tomato. It had the most colorful flavors I've had in a meal in a long time! Yum!

Overall this was a great day but next time I'll be sure to do a more intense cardio workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment