Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Emotions and Eating

Sometimes we can get hit with emotions or stresses that make us feel like we've been run over by a transport truck. Not only does it feel totally emotionally defeating, but you can also feel like you physically cannot achieve the things you have set your mind to that day.

I'm writing this blog to tell anybody else out there, and myself... That we can pick ourselves up. We can move forward. And we can persist with our goals.
If you've made a mistake. Start fresh and start NOW. Do not wait. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

You have the opportunity to improve on the person you are every single day. Why waste that opportunity by repeating the same mistakes over and over again?

Needless to say I personally need a fresh start this week. Things will continue as I had planned. But mentally, I have committed to myself on an entirely new level. and it was entirely necessary.

Carry on, Folks. Carry on.
60 Days until Austin and I are married. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment