Greetings Blog Hoppers
Here's my progress report for Day 2 of our workout and nutrition regime. I'll go ahead and be real with you right here, right now. I didn't do so hot. Not so great at all. I ate way over my calorie limit and let myself become frustrated and discouraged over it. Fortunately I have the BEST accountability partner EVER to help me stay on track and motivated. :) Thank you Austin! Sometimes even a personal trainer can get down in the dumps! We're all human and we all need to keep pushing forward!
Austin and I went to the gym in the morning and worked our Chest and Abs. I'm super super sore today! I also did 20 minutes of HIIT and a mile walk in the evening (forced on me by the amazing Austin once I told him about my over eating). He's the best!
Breakfast was great... I was STARVING after the workout...
Dried fruit in multigrain oatmeal
Blueberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1 Slice of Nutty Grain Bread
and Natural Low Sodium Peanut Butter
For a total of 555 calories. At this point I was already starting my day DOOMED! I needed to SPREAD OUT my meals!
Lunch
Non Fat Raspberry Greek Yogurt
with Apple Blueberry Granola
and Dried Banana chips
For a total of 840 calories. Banana chips and granola are insanely high in calorie... and I had a lot!
Snacks
For snacks throughout the afternoon I had
Vegan Granola Bar- 140
Vita-Top Muffin -100
For a total of 240 calories
Dinner
I made Austin and I whole wheat spaghetti with calorie free pasta sauce
with pieces of whole grain bread to dip in olive oil and spices
and topped our spaghetti with mixed cheeses.
I would estimate my meal was around 500 calories.
That puts my total day calorie count at: 2,135
Thats disgusting.
And I'm never doing that again...
SO MANY CARBS! Ugh!
I will show you what good well rounded nutrition looks like.
But do not consult this day for advice. because I had a downright rotten nutritional day.
I apologize. Here's to a better day, and picking myself up and doing better from this point forward! No more getting down in a slump!
-Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment