Howdy Folks
:) Just thought I'd give you all a quick update on what I am doing!
Yesterday Austin and I trained our back's at the gym, and we also did cardio. I ran for thirty minutes :) outside in that 100 degree heat... it was very crazy! but at least I got a bit of a tan!
Food intake went fairly well. I ate a 160 more calories than I would have liked, but my goal is not to starve myself, but to give myself power and strength!
Breakfast:
Eggs 183 calories
Strawberry Banana Lowfat Chobani 160 calories
Coffee
Lunch
Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortilla 150 calories
Lettuce
Mandarin Crispy Chik'n 450 total (Half of the package on a wrap for lunch, and half as a snack later)
Dinner
Cinnamon Pretzel Sticks 110 Calories
Protein Berry Workout with Soy from Jamba Juice 270 calories
Snack
Steamed Veggies 140 calories
1467 calories total, and TONS of water!
I'll be sure to update you on how today went, tomorrow!
I'm constantly trying to remind myself to not only push myself a little harder every day, but to truly enjoy this journey. It's not about making you HATE you by punishing yourself or anything crazy like that. It's about you teaching you to LOVE you. Love what you put in your body. Love how you treat your body. Treat it right, and have no regrets. Don't beat yourself up over little mistakes. Just get back in the game and treat your body right. Life Change takes time. Anything that is WORTH IT in the end takes time. Instilling a lifestyle that is going to last the rest of your life takes time. It just cant happen over night. So rejoice in your victories, and keep pushing forward.
That's my schpiel.
-Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment